Group sizes and bikes.

We can organise tours from 1 person to very large groups of people. Our Chopper 4 trikes seat up to three average sized people. The Harleys seat one passenger on the back and the Harleys with sidecars seat one person in the sidecar and one person on the back of the Harley. We only provide private tours, each tour and ride will only have the people in your group, no strangers.

Can I ride the bike myself?

No. We only provide chauffeured tours where you are a passenger. We don’t hire out our motorbikes or trikes for self driving.


The prices on the website are for 1 to 2 Harleys or a minimum 2 people on a trike. Multiple bike and trike discounts available so please ask for prices. 1 person on the trike will incur a surcharge. A minimum of 2 people together are needed for use of sidecar – one on back of Harley with one in sidecar, for a minimum of 1 hour. One person can go in the sidecar with no pillion passenger but the cost is still for 2 people.

What is not included in the price?

Everything is included in the price: accredited riders, tolls, jackets, helmets, gloves, GST and a fun time. There is no surcharge for public holidays or night rides.

Payment types.

Amex and premium (gold, platinum etc) cards incur a 1.8% surcharge. Any credit card refund will incur the minimal bank costs. We accept bank direct deposits provided payment has been received before the ride, we also accept cash. We do not accept PayPal.

Why can’t I wear shorts and thongs on the Harley?

For your protection and safety on the Harley you must wear long pants and covered shoes, this is a legal requirement. The motor and exhaust pipes on a bike are exposed so it is for your protection to eliminate the risk of burns.

Why do I have to let you know if I am over 100kg?

You must remember that the rider and yourself are included in the weight on the bike and we need to know so we can organise an appropriate rider and bike for your comfort and safety. If you are over 110kg you must go on a trike not a Harley.

Can I bring my own camera?

Yes you can. Our riders also take photos with their cameras so we can add your ride to our photo gallery.

What happens if it is raining on the day of my ride?

You can ring the Troll Tours office if you know you want to postpone or cancel or we will ring you to confirm yes or no. If you decide to go ahead with it, the rider will proceed and come and get you. If you change your mind after he has left to pick you up, the ride will not be rebooked nor refunded. If it can’t be resheduled for another day, we will refund minus any bank fees.

Gift Vouchers.

We email or post the Gift Vouchers, depending on what is requested and how much time before it is needed. We can Express Post the gift voucher if it is required urgently for an additional $5. Otherwise we email it and you can print it from your end.

If you have received a Gift Voucher and would like to add more time and/or bring additional people along, this is possible. Just let us know what you have in mind and we’ll let you know the additional cost.

Our gift vouchers are valid for 12 months. If your voucher is about to expire, you need to book the ride before the voucher expires, for the next month.  If you would like to extend the voucher for a further 2 months there is a cost of $20. If the voucher has already expired it is invalid but you can pay the rider’s wage if you’d still like to use it.

Our gift vouchers are non-refundable but they can be used by someone else if you can’t use it. If you would like to transfer it to someone else and have the voucher redone to reflect their details there is a fee of $10. The expiry date will remain the same unless you purchase additional months.

No drunk or drugged passengers.

For the safety of the rider and passenger, we cannot allow drunk or drugged people on the Harleys or trike. If a passenger arrives in this state, the person will not be allowed on a bike or trike and will forfeit the money paid.


After 7.00pm, the minimum time frame is 1 hour.
45 minute rides are pick up in the city or inner Sydney suburbs only. Exceptions may be made, please ask us.